I. Ako.M e (I AM)



If i'm going to describe myself suits in one word it would be.."POSITIVE"! hehe.. wierd but good enough to fits who i am.. similarly, i do have a passionate sense of purpose in which i prefer to be optimistic and goal-oriented in facing life's challenges!,,nakZ! no wonder why many people recognizes my energetic, confidence and outgoing attitude,, yabang ba? hehe.. seriously i never lose my confidence even in the most critical and crucial situations, maybe thats my forte,, in which i excell and oftentimes obtain commences.


On the "darkerside' some people seems so sarcastic saying that i'm so mayabang and mahangin,, anyway i just should'nt mind of them, the fact that we can't please people all the time.. but all i can say in return, "what you see is what i am! the real me, the "me" without any pretentions! that's it!, wooow . Makulit din daw pla q! hehe.u. xempre basta kapilyuhan minsan nangunguna q dyan! hehe. talkative? ahhm. gnun tlga cguro pag mxyadong idealistic noh? indi kc aq nauubusan ng sasabihin eh! haha.. pagdating sa love,, ehem ehem ehem! could i just leave this part? hehe.. sa love engot aq dyan,,. qng subject lang yan cguro sa school it might be the worst of all and where i surely held to be the weakest subjected to take summer! haha.. On the other hand, why afraid to love? if it's the only thing na makapagpapasaya sa tao dba?.


Change topic,! let's talk about much serious matter!, studying! yeeah men! STUDYING! this is the part i should'nt leave,, importante sken to eh!! back to one old-famous saying.."Education is the key to succeed!" very theoretical noh,, peo that's true! kea nga i've chosen B.S Education eh,, hehehe.. KuleT! actually, i don't even think even on my dream that this will gonna be the field i'm gone to enter,, just then when i got to realized,"this is the carreer-track i'd destined!"Perhaps, i'f i hadn't taken education to be my course then, i probable a masscom or fine arts students,.. actually those are courses of my choice then.. o kea,, indi malayong isa ko sa mga tambay sa kanto! hehehe.. So, No regret of choosing this profession(teacher)!


What are my my 'flost"(weaknesses)well.. eehm. i just could'nt stand to see my loveones crying. Maybe, that's the thing behind being family-oriented.. anu pa ba? Martyr ako minsan.Ano pa keang pede kong isulat, just for the sake of having something to be put here! my mailagay lang,, hehe. If you want to get my side about sa current events especially issues ng country natin, cguro, u'v got the right man to talk to! pagdating kasi sa mga ganyang bagay madunong ako. hehe. I'm aware of curruption, poverty, prostitution. etc.. issues that's currently happening in our society. Pagtaas ng presyo ng bigas, petrolyo, at pamasahe! haaay! Butas na ang bulsa ni Juan dela Cruz!.Motto ko? Gusto n'yo mlaman? hehe.."GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!" haha. jowkz lang! "I'll GRADUATE ON TIME NO MATTER HOW IT TAKES!" haha. strike 2! puro na ko kalokohan.. toinkzsealed q na to,, hangang d2 nlang muna.. -ROCKY

No comments: